SPECIAL NOTE TO COPYRIGHT OWNERS:

***If you see a photo here that you have exclusive rights to, just leave a comment or email me and I will take it down immediately. Thanks!***

Sunday, February 13, 2011

MFM cum

I am so dying to have MFM sex --- I've never fucking done it.  I would most like to do it with a straight married couple.  It's more hot to me if the other guy is straight because it would be fun to watch him push through his discomfort.  I would be respectful of boundaries and would not touch any guy who didn't want to be touched --- in fact it feels even hotter to me when the guys don't want to touch each other.  Because they are so close it could happen by accident.

Anyway, one of the themes that make me come is seeing straight guys have to watch other guys come.  Fucking hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment