SPECIAL NOTE TO COPYRIGHT OWNERS:

***If you see a photo here that you have exclusive rights to, just leave a comment or email me and I will take it down immediately. Thanks!***

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pool sex

I spent about a month jacking off to this photo several times a day.  It's my classic strong-silent-top with whimpering-bottom theme, always hot.  But this one has the added benefit of the bottom having had his shorts pulled down by his top.  Nothing makes me hotter than a top pulling down my underwear to reveal my bare ass for him to enjoy.  And that's exactly what this hot top has done to his boy.  This top was so horny that he didn't even bother to take off his own swimsuit - he just pulled it down far enough to release his big cock. 

From the look on this bottom's face, he is getting no mercy.  Fuck, I might just come in my pants right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment