SPECIAL NOTE TO COPYRIGHT OWNERS:

***If you see a photo here that you have exclusive rights to, just leave a comment or email me and I will take it down immediately. Thanks!***

Monday, February 21, 2011

Power fuck

I love watching this guy just totally plow that pussy.  Man, he just has her spread as wide open as she can go, and is lowering his huge bulk in and out of her.  She is probably squirming in ecstasy, and you can even see her engorged clit.  She's probably cumming really hard on this stud's cock.  He looks like the type who just takes what he wants.  (I know girls like a "considerate" lover who will take the time to explore their bodies --- but there is something that turns me on about a guy who just wants to ram it in over and over and trust that the girl or boy bottom will get off on it.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment